Sunday, January 6, 2013

Me.

I have been blogging about teaching for just over a year.  You can check out the blog here.  I love it.  I love to share ideas with other teachers.  Blogging is an outlet for me, it is something that is relaxing and that I enjoy and look forward to.  As of late there have been some things that I have wanted to blog about that don't necessarily relate to teaching.  I came to the conclusion that I needed a new blog, not a blog for Miss Paul (or "teacher" as I am commonly referred to), a blog just for me.

I am a 23 year old second grade teacher who has travelled the world.  I live in an apartment with roommates and drive a cute red car.  I love to read and to cook and eat yummy food. I also love to make people laugh.  There is nothing better than quality time spent with family and friends.  My favorite quote is "happiness is a choice".  Most days I choose to be happy.  Life is so much better that way!  I know without a doubt that I am a child of a Heavenly Father who loves me and has a plan for me.  I know that if I follow him everything will be o.k.

Here I will post about life...according to me.

Much love,

Katrina    

No comments:

Post a Comment