This past week there was a group of people coming over and I was in charge of the "get to know you" game. I remembered that I had see something like this on Pinterest, where you write all over a ball and then you toss the ball around and whatever question your thumb lands on you have to answer. I got a ball and filled it with "get to know you" questions. I started out writing kind of smaller than I probably should have, so I ended up having to write a TON of questions. Luckily my mom was able to help me come up with some of them. I thought I would share the list. They could be used for games, journal prompts in a classroom (there's the teacher in me), on a date, or just for fun with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is a song or album you have listened to recently?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. What is the hardest class you ever took?
5. What did you do at recess as a kid?
6. Tell something that not many people know about you.
7. If you could have a pet in your apartment what would it be and why?
8. What makes you mad?
9. Tell about an experience with a childhood pet.
10. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
11. If you were a natural disaster what would you be and why?
12. If you could only eat one food for your whole life what would it be?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What time do you wake up on a Saturday?
15. What is the best ward activity you have ever been to?
16. What is one of your favorite things to do in Provo?
17. What chore do you want the most?
18. What is your favorite restaurant?
19. Tell your favorite article of clothing.
20. What is the strangest food you have ever tried?
21. If you could have chosen your name what would you have chosen?
22. What is something that you currently want to buy?
23. How many places did you live growing up?
24. How many apartments/houses have you lived in during college?
25. What was your least favorite class in High School?
26. What makes you extremely happy?
27. If you could give someone advice what would it be?
28. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
29. What is your favorite way to waste time?
30. Tell about the best advice you have ever received?
31. What is your favorite physical characteristic about yourself?
32. What is your favorite food?
33. What is your preferred mode of transportation?
34. What is your favorite summer activity?
35. Where are you from?
36. What is your favorite sport to play?
37. If you could be an animal what would it be and why?
38. Tell about an injury you have had.
39. If you had a day to do whatever you wanted to do, what would you do?
40. Tell about the best date you have been on.
41. What makes you stressed?
42. What is your favorite class you have ever taken?
43. What is the best vacation you have been on?
44. Tell about something funny that has happened to you.
45. Tell about your family.
46. What is your pet peeve?
47. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
48. If you were to be stranded somewhere, where would you hope to be stranded?
49. What is your favorite movie?
50. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
51. What is your favorite physical characteristic about yourself?
52. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Have fun getting to know someone better!